Tuesday, October 4, 2011

9.22

Shirt and Cardigan: NY&Co
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Mudd (but forget which store.)
Necklace: Sears
Belt: Target

The belt is pink. The shirt is purple.  The necklace is both pink and purple. The colors don't look the best in the photo but I swear they really did seem like they went.  I've only had this shirt a few weeks but I'm not thinking I like it as much as I did when I bought it.
Dave was still sick.  I was bored with just trying to figure out what to eat for one person so I picked up Siba on the way home.  I got lasagna. It wasn't as good as eating it there.   I watched TV all evening.  Most of the shows are starting back up and I finally had a lot of TV to watch. Since I haven't had a lot lately, I felt like watching a few hours straight was a good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment