Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

06:20:53 AM - I can't find my black belt. Just looked all over the house for it. Ugh.
09:57:17 PM - by accident i put my lifting gloves in my purse. and now I only have 1. sigh.
11:09:27 PM - @katy_rose1 I guess I've been working too much because still only saw it on your tweet. Granted barely read twitter lately. (re: Breaking Dawn all over the place but I never saw it)
11:10:45 PM - @iamoddd I think I should but can't. But think the opposite is what you had in mind.
11:14:42 PM - @FatGirlvsWorld I want the @BodyMediaFIT core too
11:18:00 PM - @FatGirlvsWorld what is the min and max resistance you use? I always do 8 (different machine so probably not the same as your 8). 8 incline

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Real blog posts, please. I don't understand Twitter speak.

    ReplyDelete