Saturday, November 19, 2011

11.12

For orange day in my rotation, I wore coral.
Shirt: Express
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Express
Necklace: Limited
I started my day doing crafts.  I wanted to run before I showered. I felt too gross to run.   I ended up showering first.  I had lunch. I did this or that... and still didn't run.  Finally at the end of the day I did run 5 miles.  Dave and I went out to lunch and we went to Target. We bought Poly a tuna "appetizer" just because we like to buy her things at the store.

It felt like Sunday and it was only Saturday so that was a super nice feeling.

Look at the pictures in the corner about how messy my craft room gets when I start making cards.  While you are looking at the collage look at Dave in that picture in the corner.  He looks happier than he normally does when I get a picture of him.  It must be something about that cute cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment