Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11.5

Sweater and Jeans: Express (both old)
Shoes: Brooks
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Friday night I set my alarm so that I could go meet my running group at 8am. Well my alarm starting going off at 7:10 and I had no idea why. I just kept hitting snooze. at 7:35, I figured it out. Well it was too late to get dressed and make it there.  I woke up and started using my computer. I figured I'd just run the next day but still at 9am I kept feeling like my day was a waste.
Tuna Noodle Casserole leftovers
I started planning for my next Stampin' Up class. I got 4 cards planned and 3.5 prepped before I had to get ready to go to a Pampered Chef Party.  I'm sure I did other stuff in there but planning the cards was the most time consuming.
I got home around 9 and then wanted to eat and watch Bones. I fell asleep halfway through bones though.   I must have needed the sleep. I didn't run or workout at all and still was asleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment