Monday, November 14, 2011

11.9

I finally got to telecommute on my telecommuting day. It has been over a month since I got to do this. I worked in my pajamas all day.

Poly hung out in the bag in the middle of my room for hours.  Dave zipped it up (mostly) and she seemed to really enjoy that.

I also finally made it to Body Pump.  I didn't run even though I was going to.  I ended up working too late and didn't have time. After Body Pump, Dave and I had to figure out dinner. I made spaghetti. Cooking after a class that ends at 7 but actually ended late made for a really late dinner.  It felt like bed time as soon as we were done eating.

I found some ponytail holders in the air vent in the bathroom. I also noticed we had the vent closed. Good thing or maybe those would have been gone forever. I'm sure we've actually lost some holders down the other vents. I mean tons of them have disappeared over the past 1.5 years and that's bound to be where some of them went.

No comments:

Post a Comment