Thursday, December 22, 2011

12.11

Jacket: Armoni Exchange
Pants: VS (corduroy)
Shirt: F21
Necklace: NY&Co.
Boots: VS

These pants are a bit long but I'm afraid the corduroy will shrink.  Also the inseams go by 2 inch increments and I don't want 2 inches shorter.
I woke up at 9 with an alarm. I did not want to get out of bed. I was so tired.

Then I used my computer.  Finally at 11, I ate leftovers for lunch.  We watched a few episodes of West Wing. Then we went to the mall to return something and do some Christmas shopping. The mall was packed. It was hard to find a parking spot. The spots really far away were even taken.  It was a zoo in the mall. I hate shopping.
Then after the mall, we went and had pizza for dinner.  Then it was off to the gym.  I ran while Dave used the elliptical then we did weights.  I think he'll be sore tomorrow. {he was. I typed this on the 11th but never got to cropping the pictures}  I might even be.

While I ran I got the least tired I've gotten in awhile. I think it was because I was watching football on TV.  The game was kind of interesting. Green Bay had 43 points and Oakland had 7.  I enjoyed hearing all the stats about the game.   During that game Green Bay got more points this season than any other season. They have also scored 57 touchdowns which is a single season team record. The announcer had mentioned the last time Oakland allowed that many points in a game but I forget when but it was many years ago. Does anyone know what year that was?  My quick googling turned up empty but probably because I don't know the appropriate football terms to search for.  By the end of my run it was 46-7.  Who knew I'd care to watch any game that wasn't the Steelers.

I got home and started updating different excel files. Next thing I knew it was after midnight. While updating excel files I did watch a little youtube. Drunk Kitchen was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment