Monday, December 19, 2011

12.9

Shirt and Cami: Express (both outfits)
T-shirt: Free from the Science Center
Pants: Express
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Lia Sophia

Running shoes were worn in outfit 1 but I forgot to take my picture before removing them.

I woke up bright and early to get to the science center by 7am.  Dave and I were judging the Chain Reaction Contraption contest.  That was very tiring.  It was very interesting to see what the kids came up with.  This year their contraption had to play a musical instrument.
We were done a little after 11 since we only volunteered for half a day.  We went to Campesinos for lunch on the way home. We got home and decided to rest for 15 minutes. I set my alarm for 15 minutes. We turned on West Wing. Well before I knew it, I was asleep. My alarm went off and I kept resetting it for 15 minutes.  One of the times I forgot to hit start before I fell back to sleep.   When I woke up it was 2 hours later and I noticed Dave asleep on the other couch. (Poly was napping too.)

Instead of cleaning or whatever we should have been doing to prepare for my family Christmas party, I decided I had too much to do so I wouldn't do any of it. That's how I work.  I watched some TV and used my computer to catch up on cropping pictures for my blog. I was a few weeks behind and I had to catch up some time.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is getting so long and I love love love it!!! You look really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. You might be the only one to love it. I'm ready to chop* it off.

    *Chop = cut 3 inches off the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo don't do it!!! I'm trying to grow mine out right now. I cut it on my birthday (our birthday lol) and immediately regretted it. :(

    ReplyDelete