Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

01:06:30 AM - Well I just quit working. Time to hit the sack. Nothing like working extra late to make me wide awake :(
01:12:24 AM - I ran yesterday and didn't even look at my garmin data yet. So unlike me
09:38:17 AM - A blue screen of death caused me to loose tons of work. Whatever happened to a working auto recover?
12:51:08 PM - That meeting was stressful. I'm sweating through my shirt. Also I was rushed at the end and forgot to share any of my insights. #sigh
09:12:35 PM - Poly would not cooperate for Christmas card photos.
11:41:29 PM - I spend all this time making cards then go and screw up stamping the words on the inside.
11:52:40 PM - I made 16 Christmas cards tonight. I had 16. I need more. I need to write all these. I need to address them.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment