Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Workout Goals

I've been posting my goals and showing my progress the last few months.  I plan to continue with this. 
  1. Complete 18 cardio workouts (running, exercise bike, or elliptical) 
  2. Do 12 core workouts (Same Goal as November, but higher than actual)
  3. Frequency: Run 10 times. (Decreased from November to account for injury)
  4. Distance: Run 40 total miles (0, 5, 15, 20) (Goal is accounting for 2 weeks of "rest" to get my calf better)
  5. Workout with Dave 12 times. (Increased from November by 50%)
  6. Lift weights 5 times on my own. (Increased from November's Goal)
  7. Perform yoga 2 times. (decreased from November's Goal but increased from November's actual)
  8. Attend Body Pump 3 times. (decreased from November's Goal but increased from November's actual)
Last December I posted goals and didn't meet any of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment