Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1.13

Sweater & Pants: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Gifted from my brother (I finally wore my snake necklace!)
I worked far too many hours. Then I went to a 2 hour meeting for NA-YGN planning.  Then I ran on the treadmill after. (I couldn't find my headphones in my gym bag so I had to run without them and that sucked.)  I ran 2.5 miles with a pace of 8:52. I switched up what I normally do on the treadmill. I ran .5 warm-up then stretched (normal), but then I started at 6.0 and each minute moved the treadmill up .2mph.  I got up to 7.4 and then went back down. Once I was back at 6.0 I ran at 7.2 until the next .25 break then ran at 6.6 until I was done.  I then lifted weights.
I came home, and watched some TV.  I went into bed the latest of the previous few nights. I stayed up until 10pm.

I only took 1 picture the entire day of Poly!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering about that snake necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about that snake necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might be wondering so that's why I skipped to blogging this day instead of doing December 23 or the other days in December that I still didn't post about.

    ReplyDelete