Sunday, January 22, 2012

1.5

Shirt: Loft
Cardigan: NY&Co
Skirt: Express
Tights: Target
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Belt: Kohl's
Earrings: Target

I hit snooze again. I was exhausted.  This tooth ache is really cramping my sleeping style.

It took me far too long to get ready. Perhaps one reason is I remembered about the cookies and cream bark in the freezer that was only supposed to be in there 1 hour. So I was trying to break that. It really takes a long time when you are in a hurry. If you just do it when you watch TV it feels like it takes no time at all.
Leaving the house I put my hat on for the 2nd time and the ball fell off. :(

I finally called the dentist. I got an appointment on Monday, January 9.  They think it just needs sanded down a bit.  Who knows.  I talked to a coworker and she said I must grind my teeth and that's why the pain wakes me up in the middle of the night. I do grind my teeth. I ground through retainers back when I wore them so I know it's bad.  The orthodontist said she never saw a retainer get so bad so quickly like mine did.

At the end of the work day, I did a lot of talking. That's the opposite of productivity. Then I had to rush out to meet Dave at the gym. I was late. He already did cardio. He did cardio longer than he wanted so he didn't want to do weights. It was a big ordeal and annoying.  I ran 1.6 miles and left to pick up dinner at On the Border. He was already on the way home/home by the time of this. I had only run 4 minutes by the time he was done.
We watched some TV and I typed up the shopping list for everything we need for the party. (Poly tried to type too.  She's always helping.)  I didn't put it in order though.  I did separate it by store.  I cleaned up a little. I did some dishes. Then it was time for bed.  I feel like I should have had more time in the evening but the time just disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment