- Complete 19 cardio workouts (running, exercise bike, or elliptical) (December = 18, met, November = 18, met)
- Complete 13 core workouts (December = 12, met; November = 12, not met)
- Frequency: Run 14 times. (December = 10, met, November = 12, met with 15)
- Distance: Run 60 total miles (0, 8, 12, 15, 20, 5) (December = 40, November = 65, met) - Goal created without comparing it to my training plan. [Wait a second. I'm loony for increasing it by 50%]
- Workout with Dave 10 times. (December = 12, but with all other activities it is hard to also workout with Dave, November = 8, met)
- Lift weights 5 times on my own. (December = 5, not met; November = 4, met with 5)
- Perform yoga/BodyFlow 2 times. (December = 2, met; November = 3, not met) - I hate this goal. I know yoga is good though.
- Attend Body Pump 3 times. (December = 3, not met; November = 4, not met)
- Have 2 double workout days (morning + evening, lunch + evening, etc) [New]
- Stretch for 10 consecutive minutes 2 times [New]
Now I'm not satisfied with my how I accomplished my goals from the previous month each month and then I go and make the goals harder. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be how it works or not. My goals leave no wiggle room if I get sick. That's what makes it rough. Even if I feel slightly sick and want to take 2 days off working out to rest.
I have a few other goals that are related to exercise but aren't me working out.
- Have another photo shoot to get some athletic pictures for at the top of this post.
- Create a new running file with more information on Summary tabs in excel for 2012.