Sunday, February 5, 2012

1.15

Sweater: Express
Pants: VS
Scarf: NY&Co.
Earrings: Target
Shoes: Aldo (I think)
I slept in. I was tired.  Poly slept with me.
Poly likes to peep out the window. Now she has to go between the window and the blind. Isn't she cute?
Dave and I went to the gym.  Nobody was there so I had Dave take my picture. We used the continuous feature that I didn't realize I had.
I run too close to the front so my arms have to be angled up or the display gets in the way.

Changing speed. I do this every minute to make it less boring.
Writing down my time. I do this every .25 mi
The gym was in the process of being painted so equipment was all over the place and Dave couldn't take a picture from the side.  I need to figure out how to get pictures of me doing Body Pump.  I only ran 4 miles on the treadmill because Dave's blood sugar got low. I had to go get some emergency food from my purse (and now I'm out) and he sat down and ate it. I finished the mile and then we left. (I did 4 miles at a 9:09 pace.)

I fell asleep with Poly on me.
Poly was trying to move my lens cap and also to peep in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment