Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Day's Worth of Twitter

04:53:58 PM - @MarnieCarlson I have a @BodyMediaFIT armband. I highly recommend it. I have posts on my blog about it.
07:56:01 PM - @MarnieCarlson Look at this http://t.co/XZvziNsb Amazon has them. or their website. They are hardcore onsale right now. I can email you more
08:35:24 PM - You can tell I'm sick. My @BodyMediaFIT is even warning me that I'm on a low calorie burn for the day.
08:36:00 PM - @MarnieCarlson i can email you about it. A few of my friends have them too. The company is Pittsburgh based too.
09:18:41 PM - Rachel Maddow is full of graphs I love graphs.
10:57:09 PM - @mikecherepko elementary school made me like math. But now I hate subtraction.
10:59:18 PM - @MarnieCarlson where is the gym you belong to? Have you thought of joining at work?
11:01:57 PM - @MarnieCarlson I don't know why. I look official. Sitting in a waiting room with a laptop. Shopping wearing express clothes head to toe.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment