Monday, March 5, 2012

2.24

 
I got to work bright and early so I could leave at 3:30 PM.  That didn't happen. I didn't finish all the work I needed to do too.   Dave and I got Chick Fil A for dinner but I didn't even eat half of it because I was still full from lunch.

For lunch we went to BRGR and on our way out of the restaurant I mentioned to Dave that I'm down to $17/wear on these shoes.  Dave got very confused. He made it out like that's not a normal occurrence.  I still need to wear these a bunch more to feel like I got my money's worth.  I wore them 3 times in February and 2 times in October.
Dave and I watched Dexter. I would watch it all day and night but Dave won't let me.  He already watched it all too but claims I need to watch it in moderation.  It is such a good show.

We watched Rachel Maddow and ended up falling asleep while watching it.  We are happening people falling asleep before 10 on a Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment