Saturday, April 21, 2012

3.31


I ran a 30k in the morning. Well it took until about lunch time.

I got home and looked at data and rested. I finally ate something. I was lightheaded from lack of food and still analyzing data prior to eating. I finally showered but stayed in my robe for a long time.  I watched a TV show with Dave.  Around 2PM I told Adrienne how I was still in my robe. I had about an hour before I had to leave to go to her house.  She was cooking and all that by that time.

I looked for Dave's cord for his Xbox. I couldn't find it. (He looked for a long time while I was at my race too.) I did find a row of club crackers under the couch though.

I wore flats after the race since the race was so hard for me. I don't like how they look in flats or maybe it's these flats. I don't like how I look in flats in general so I don't think it correlates to the skinny jeans.  

I went to Adrienne's and had dinner with her family.  Dave wouldn't go.  She made an excellent pineapple upside-down cake. I stayed there until 9:30 or so and I was tired.

I went home and had a little snack then went to bed.

I happened to look at my clothes on the exercise bike and realized other things besides white match my yellow pants.  Funny how that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment