Sunday, April 22, 2012

4.18

Skirt: Limited
Shirt: Express
Shoes: Connie (Famous Footwear)
Belt: Target
Necklace: Sears
The shirt was a lot of trouble staying tucked in. Last time I had issues with the cami staying tucked in and not the shirt. This time I didn't wear a cami.  I feel like I look skinnier than normal in this outfit both times I wore it.


I woke up.
I worked.  I worked a lot.

I ran with Jen after work (different Jen than my normal Jen. This confuses Dave too.)  We ran 2.1 miles.
Then I got home and ran with Dave at the track. I told him we should do more than I did with Jen but he said no.  We did 2 miles.

We got home and started watching TV. We ordered pizza. We are so out of food.  Then I watched TV and did 1 load of laundry until bed.
Poly was extremely loving throughout the day. Dave kept texting me picture updates of her to give me the status. He telecommuted but I moved my telecommuting day to Friday so that we would be with Poly more days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment