Thursday, April 12, 2012

4.5

I was so busy at work but felt like I didn't actually get anything done.  I talked for the first time in Toastmasters.
I was going to go to the gym after work but since I got an allergy shot, I wasn't feeling very well.  My arm was swollen and sore. I was also sneezing like crazy. My throat hurt. But the reason that put it over the edge was that I also had a headache.
I got home from work around 6:30.  I read my Toastmasters book until dinner. Then watched TV. It was a fake Friday so I wanted to watch more TV and relax.  I put my hair in some french braids as practice.  I'm debating doing that for a race sometime.  We then went upstairs around 10PM. I did some KenKen and went right to sleep.

6 comments:

  1. Those braids turned out really good for you doing them yourself. I can't for the life of me french braid my own hair :( I think you should wear it like that on a weekend or something too. It'd be a cute casual look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Are you more impressed if I tell you that not only did I do them myself but I did them w/o a mirror or a brush. I used a comb to part it and then walked to my computer and did them there. The first I had seen them was in the pictures.

      Delete
    2. Wow you're good! Wanna come do mine? :)

      Delete
  2. How long does it take to french braid? That might be another idea for the photo shoot. (LOL and if you can french braid other people's hair...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe 5 minutes. I'll do it later and time myself. I'm stuck here in the chair because Poly is on my lap but I don't have 2 ponytail holders. I can do 1 and time it.

      Delete
    2. It took 3 minutes for 1 side and I bet the second side is quicker.

      Delete