Monday, April 16, 2012

4.9

Pants that are too big are comfortable. They sit below my gut so then I can eat a ton. The only downside is they are longer than they used to be.

Necklace: Target (new)
Pants: NY&Co (feel new but are from 2010)
Sweater: Express (is one of my new sweaters but is over 2 years old)
Shoes: Famous Footwear
I woke up bright and early and carpooled with Dave. I was going to sleep in and not do it but he wouldn't have any of that.  I made the mistake of telling him at some point over the weekend that I thought I'd carpool with him.

We went to Boston Market for lunch with Jen.

We headed to the gym around 5pm.   I ran while Dave did the elliptical then we both did weights.
I cooked some dinner and fed Brie.  We hung out a bit. I watched TV.  I played solitaire on my iPad. I am very addicted.  Then I went to sleep early.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you said "fed Brie". :P

    I do have your containers washed, I just need to bring them to you. I will try to remember this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have good phrasing huh :) I could have said I ate with you.

      I already forgot you had containers.

      Delete
  2. You, my dear, do not have a "gut". Stop it.

    You look adorable. The outfit is simple but not at all boring, the necklace is great with it.

    ReplyDelete