Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Photo of the Day - June 21, 2008

On June 21, 2008, I forced my mom to take a picture of me with Jason. She barely knew how to use my camera but she got this nice picture.  I printed it for my Aunt and gave it to her a few weeks later.  Sometime after, it was Jason's favorite picture. He always tried to hold it. He'd point to it if it was out of his reach.

Once he could talk, he'd go through the photo albums and point to all the pictures with me and say my name. He sure liked me. {Now he likes Angry Birds.}

My aunt hated how he'd hold this picture and wrinkle it so they tried to keep it away from him. I hated that so I printed 3 more copies of the picture for her so she could always have one that wasn't wrinkled.
Before I knew this was his favorite picture, I used it as inspiration to make his first birthday card.  I made an orange onesi. I also printed another card and put it inside the card.  My mom said when my Monica opened the card she commented that this card was going in the scrapbook.  I could not be there for the party because I just had knee surgery. (I was very sad to miss the party.)

No comments:

Post a Comment