Sunday, May 20, 2012

4.21

 I turned over and next thing I knew it was an hour later. I slept in until almost 8:30.  I showered and quickly left to try to go by my mom a birthday present. I couldn't think of anything.  Much later in the day, I was reminded of many things. Oh man I'm the worst.
My parents and brother came to visit Poly before we headed out to lunch.  We went to Mad Mex. Then we headed to Costco.  The came back over and visited with Poly. I taught my dad how to play games on the iPad. I downloaded Hearts and Free Cell for him.  He played Hearts for a long time.   Then we showed them pictures using our iPad and Apple TV.
Poly was very entertaining.

After they left, we watched some TV and Poly slept on my lap.  Then we cooked fries and hot dogs for dinner. I am getting sick of hot dogs.   We watched more TV and I should have done other things on my to do list but watched even more TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment