Thursday, June 28, 2012

6.19

 
Outfit 1: Loft, AE Outfitters, Famous Footwear
Outfit 2: Bikini from H&M, Target
Outfit 3:  F21, Kohl's, Express, Famous Footwear
I woke up around 7:30.  Poly was hogging the bed.  She went to sleep when I did and stayed in that spot all night. 

My allergies were so bad. I was miserable and didn't want to do anything. I stayed in bed for ages.  Around 10, I convinced Dave to go buy me allergy medicine. He did that and bought me a bagel. Once the medicine kicked in, I took a nap. I woke up at 1 PM and we headed to lunch.

Dave wanted to go to Mexican but after the other mexican place that upset my stomach, I don't want Mexican for awhile.  We went to In-N-Out Burger. We came home and were going to immediately go to the gym.  That didn't happen. 2 hours later we headed to the gym. We wandered around and couldn't find it. We asked someone from the Leasing office and they showed us.

I did 5 minutes on the bike for warmup and then did weights. Dave did 16 (or maybe 18) minutes on the elliptical and then did weights.   After that we changed into our swim suits and went to the pool for about 20 minutes.

We showered and headed to dinner.  We went to Tomatina. Dave gone bolognese and I got pizza.  I wanted more dinner food but Dave hacked me.  He wanted to try the pizza too so that's how he tricked me. I had 4 other options I wanted before wanting pizza.   We went to Jamba Juice after. I didn't like it.
We went to sit down outside and dave put the drinks on the table then used the table to push on to sit down and tilted the table way up and 1/4 my smoothie spilled out onto the table and Dave's leg. I was disappointed. But then when I didn't like it, I guess it was OK.  Mine could have used more time in the blender. There were still fruit chunks that I had to chew. I don't like to have to chew my drinks.   We didn't want to just sit there so Dave suggested we walk around in the plaza.  We found this computer store. It was crazy. They had a row of fans, a row of motherboards, a row of this and that. Everything was for computers you could build yourself.  You don't have to order online to make a computer around here.  Dave was impressed.  The prices were also good.

I got home and put the load of laundry in the dryer but wanted to go to sleep.  I had to stay awake just so I could fold everything.  The dryer warning buzzer practically gave me a heart attack when it went off..

No comments:

Post a Comment