Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7.13

They finally paved the area at the top of the steps.  They had it blocked off and caution tape but even with all that someone walked all over it and ruined the cement with foot prints.
Poly likes to hide in the closet behind the vacuum.
I moved the dresser and cedar chest so now drawers don't hit the other dress when they are being opened.  Poly was always trying to help.
I had on my to do list to clean up all the little crap that was on the top of the table. I actually cleaned it off once I added it to my list. Poly then napped on the table.
I finally unwrapped the ficus tree.  It was wrapped for a full month so it took some fiddling to get it to look more normal. Poly was trying to help unwrap it.
We went to Rubio's for dinner. I hated it. Dave didn't really like it.  We went to Panera right after for 2nd dinner.
Overall I had a pretty productive day. I only did 16 of 25 things on my to-do list but I did a lot not on it. Check out some pictures on picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment