Wednesday, August 1, 2012

7.26

Poly gets confused and things she's supposed to get ready like I do.  She hangs out at the sink. She gets on the scale.
I went running. I took Dave's watch with me since mine hadn't been working. I was outside 15 minutes and it still didn't work so I got started with Dave's watch. The satellites were never acquired during my entire run.  I googled my problem and everyone said I had to call customer support. Most said that I'd have to send the watch back.  When I called they made me update software and stuff. The lady said to email when all that was done. She didn't want to stay on the phone with me the entire time.  I did email her back when it was done. She never got back to me. At least I have my old watch (Dave's watch now) as a backup watch.  I ran with both watches. I probably looked ridiculous.
Poly waited for me in the window when I left. I left to run and left to lift weights later. She also watched TV with me.
I made some progress on the family room.

I called Comcast and that went horribly that it put me in such a bad mood for the entire evening.  I was going to cook tuna noodle casserole and I couldn't find the noodles I swore we had.  I ran over to Trader Joe's to buy some. They didn't have any. I came back home and told Dave we were going out to eat or dinner was going to be late.  I was still in my running clothes. I was pretty gross but just went to Baja Fresh anyway.  Dave told me that when I went to get a refill on my drink that a guy was checking me out and then he immediately grabbed his girlfriends butt. I found that a little odd.

I completed 17 of 28 things on my to-do list.

2 comments:

  1. Okay that's mighty strange he grabbed her butt right away.

    Did you ever figure the watches out? - m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get the watch to work after a few master restarts but then the watch broke again and the master reset didn't work so I am sending it back for a refurbished one.

      Delete