Monday, August 6, 2012

7.28

Shorts and shirt: American Eagle, Sandals: Kohl's, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Pants: F21, Jacket: NY&Co.   In the 2nd outfit, I think my pink necklace would have been better but I only changed real quick and wasn't thinking about jewelry.
I hit snooze for 1 hour.  I always hit snooze. I forgot how I always hit snooze when I worked too so I should quit feeling bad.

Dave cooked breakfast. He woke me up saying it was almost ready.  I ate 1/10 of what he made for me.  I do not do well with eating in the morning.

Then it was computer time.  Then all of a sudden Dave says it's time to go and we head to the farmers market and a few other stores.  We bought red potatoes and bread at the farmers market. We saw a lot of other things we'd like but we have tended to buy far too much food at a time then not cook it and waste it so I wouldn't allow that this time.   We then headed to Target, a specialty foods store to find oil, and a bigger Trader Joe's.

We went to Sweet Tomato for lunch since In N Out was packed.  We were both unsatisfied.

Then we went home and watched TV.  I fell asleep. Dave fell asleep first though.

I woke up after an hour and took a picture of Poly. Then I went back to sleep for another 2 hours. I only woke up when Dave was quizzing me about what to do for dinner. He kept making me think so I was getting awake.

We went to In N Out and then to Best Buy to get a new hard drive for the computer that records TV shows.
Then we worked on doing computer stuff after.
The night flew by. I think it was the 3 hour nap.
I did almost nothing in the apartment to clean it up. Only made more of a mess.  I stayed up late just wasting time because I wasn't tired from my long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment