Sunday, September 9, 2012

8.29 and 8.30

I watched a lot of TV. I did some stuff on my to-do list.
I cooked dinner.

I started watching Season 2 of Suits. I stayed up until 8:30 AM watching the entire season.  There are too many trains so I had to pause the TV.  It took far too long to get through the episodes but I made it.

I woke up at 10:30 and forced myself back to sleep. I slept on and off until 1PM.   Poly napped with me a lot. I watched more TV.   I didn't even get off the couch until 3 PM when I got some cereal.
Near 4 PM I fell asleep again while watching the RNC.

I cooked rice for dinner to go with the leftovers. I watched some TV with Dave. I almost fell asleep at 9:20 but heard the dryer buzz so I had to go fold. I got a second wind and was very annoyed by that. I played Solitaire in bed trying to get tired again and finally fell asleep around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment