Friday, November 9, 2012

11.1

I woke up at 9:30. I had so many emails; it was exciting.  It took me over an hour to go through them. Man it was fun times.  Then I watched some TV on my laptop.  When my laptop battery got down to 9%, I had to get up to plug it in.  I watched even more TV.

I kept putting off running.  I made a TV dinner for lunch. I really like the Boston Market Chicken, rice, broccoli, and cheese dinner.

I watched even more Ugly Betty.  I watched some lecture for CS too but not that much.  Netflix emailed me saying Season 6 is available for Psych. How exciting. I needed that.  I needed to watch the last 2 minutes of Season 6 episode 10 and I got to do that.  The thing is on netflix a few episodes are extended versions. I want to know what was added.  I didn't spend the time to watch an episode again. The one I watched was 42 minutes. I am almost ready to watch it again just to see if I can tell what was added.

Dave went out with coworkers after work to celebrate two of his coworkers getting promotions.  I made TV dinners again for my dinner.  I didn't like the alfredo so I made another one that was a broccoli and cheese thing. It was a little too cheesy.  I stopped watching Ugly Betty and started watching lecture. Dave got home close to 9pm and then we started watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment