Sunday, November 11, 2012

11.3

Pants: VS
Shirt: Loft
Necklace: Target
Sandals: Kohl's
Earrings: Gifted from Callie

These pants get annoying because of the seam on the left pant leg. They are also pretty long. I only have a few pairs of shoes to wear with them. I have these sandals or my one pair of boots. The weather is so weird around here that I think I can get away with sandals for a little bit.  Some people wear sandals while others have on winter coats and hats. It's all very confusing.

Dave told me I have a ton of gray hair!
Dave invited Poly in my shoe box and she listened.
We went to Outback for lunch. The cheese fries are only good dipped in Ketchup.  Also I try to get fries from the bottom without cheese or bacon.  The creamy broccoli soup was delicious.  I think this is the first time I didn't eat more than one loaf of the bread.  We went grocery shopping after.
We watched some TV. I forget what else we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment