Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Workout Goals

I'm making my November goals the same goals I've had in the recent months. Maybe I'll make more than 1 this time.

I'm keeping all the goals the same as I did in August even though I didn't meet a bunch in August  (and I didn't meet any in September).
  1. Complete 16 cardio workouts (running, exercise bike, elliptical, or workout video)  
  2. Complete 13 core workouts 
  3. Frequency: Run 12 times. 
  4. Distance: Run 60 total miles 
  5. Workout with Dave 5 times. 
  6. Lift weights 10 times. 
  7. Exercise 5 times that aren't considered cardio above (mainly thinking about walks here that don't fit in anywhere) 
  8. Have 3 double workout days (morning + evening, lunch + evening, etc) 
  9. Stretch for 10 consecutive minutes 2 times  
  10. Do foam roller exercises 3 times 
  11. Do yoga 1 time.
I have a few other goals that are related to exercise but aren't me working out.
  1. Have a photo shoot to get some athletic pictures for at the top of this post.
  2. No more than 12 rest days all month 
  3. No more than 3 consecutive rest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment