Saturday, December 8, 2012

11.20

I slept in again. I'm getting really good at this. I'm sleeping over 8 hours a night.  I watched some TV on my iPad in bed because I didn't want to disrupt Poly.

I actually kept doing certain things all day because of Poly.  I also talk to her all day like she's a person.
I talked to my mom on the phone today. We didn't talk long. She called as I was putting on my makeup to head out.

I walked to the grocery store today. It wasn't bad except the lunch meat counter.  I've wanted lunch meat for months but always put off going to the lunch meat counter.  The lunch meat area is about 1/5 the size of Giant Eagle. The employees go in slow motion but I think that's because they don't have the practice. Nobody is ever at the counter.  Today I was there for over 10 minutes getting my 3 things.
Later we walked to Panera and then to Target. I got a lot of walking in.  The Boudin near our apartment opens December 6.  Dave can't wait. I miss Baja Fresh but maybe I'll find something I like at Boudin. I was at the one in San Francisco back in April and I didn't like what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment