Monday, December 10, 2012

11.26

I got Jen's afghan ready to mail. Poly had a field day with this ribbon. I am pretty sure there are teeth marks and teeth streaks in it.
I did the same things I always do.

Dave: did you lift weights?
me: yes. (and i continue to tell him when and how long)
Dave: Did I just ask you if you lifted weights?
me: yes. I've been telling you about it
Dave: Oh I think I meant to type that in an email. Can you respond via email?
me: Can't I just tell you now?
Dave: OK. (then he looks at me. waits a second) OK I'm ready
me: Yes
Dave: OK that's all I needed to know.

What a conversation. We have interesting conversations.

I did go lift weights as soon as I got off the phone with him when he told me he was on the way home. I knew I had 20 minutes and I did. But I did abs back in the apt versus at the gym just in case he was home first. He did get home while I was on my last 20 sec of abs. (I didn't even tell him all this before he said he wasn't listening.)

No comments:

Post a Comment