Sunday, December 30, 2012

12.23

Unlike any other year I was not making cookies on Christmas Eve Eve. I wasn't doing anything Christmas related.  I woke up at 10am. Well Dave woke me up at 9:58 with warnings of the Steeler game starting at 10.  We watched the game. The Steelers are bums.

Then I worked on my computer enter outfits into my  new database. (I'll share the link later when it's more user friendly.)
We went to the gym. I did a hard workout but a short run.  On our way to the gym, I thought the view down the one sidewalk was pretty nice. The trees were pretty.  While on the treadmill, I took notes on my phone. Usually I hand write my notes or I send myself an email.  This is the first time I typed it.  It's too hard to type close to 8 mph so I think I'll take my  notebook next time.  I had Dave try to take a few pictures of me running at the end of the workout but my old camera took over a minute to attempt to focus to get the picture taken. That's one time I wish my Red Cannon (newer one) didn't break.  I have a fancy camera but sometimes I don't want to lug that around.   My training plan isn't going so well. I skipped a week and am still really behind.  I decided instead of just skipping the runs I didn't get to, I will just try to get as many in as I can and do the long run from week 2 before another long run. We'll see how that works out.

Then I ate more lasagna for dinner. We watched Breaking bad until 10:15 then I headed back into the office to enter more data and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment