Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.4 - Jen's Last Day Visiting

Sweater: F21, Jeans: Express, Necklace: Lia Sophia, Earrings: Target 
Dave woke me up when he went to work. I didn't want to wake up but I did. I stayed in bed with Poly. I also didn't want to disturb Jen.
Dave took the car to work so Jen and I had to walk to the train station. We were almost late. Once I crossed the tracks, I got my camera and took a picture. See how close the train was.  Instead of driving Jen to the airport we did the less stressful thing and took the train. We both took the train to the BART. Jen took BART to the airport and I took the train home.

Once I got back on the train, I walked to Sprouts to get some food. Then I relaxed and watch TV. I needed a recovery after all those days in a row of socializing. Dave was even more tired than me when he got home from work because he had to work all day instead of getting to relax.  Poly seemed tired too.

No comments:

Post a Comment