Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Outfit 1: To the mall and dinner
Shirt: Christmas gift, Pants: F21, Boots: Mudd from Famous Footwear, Earrings: Target (I got asked if I was a Steelers fan. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have left the house like that if I wasn't.)

Outfit 2: To Target
Sweater: Limited, Jeans: JCP, Boots: DSW  (I'm in different clothes because I was already in my PJs and then I didn't want to put on the same boots because I didn't want to try biking in heels the first time I bike on streets.)
Poly slept with me in the morning. She gave me quite the look when I attempted to get up. I did climb out of the bed on Dave's side of the bed to try not to disturb her. I got up when Dave woke me up to watch the Steelers.

Dave and I went to the mall and I went shopping. It took us forever to find a spot to park. I was rather intrigued to learn that the top floor of the parking garage connects with the roof of the mall and you park right over different stores. I'm not used to that. Even with that it was almost impossible to find a place to park. I think we spent 20 minutes.
We went to BJ's after shopping. Dave got a salad as an appetizer and I got mozzarella sticks. I let Dave eat one. Then we got our standard pizza but I forgot to take a picture of it. I did take a picture of how I dipped crust in extra sauce to try.
After Dark we went to Target. Dave needed to buy some connector thing. He claimed we had to ride our bikes.  That was an ordeal. We bike slow since we're new. It took us time to get them from our balcony to outside. I think it would have been quicker to walk. Plus when we walk, we can just bolt right across El Camino instead of going down to the corner. Then when we walk, we get to walk mostly on less busy streets. Man was I scared to death. I don't think I'm cut out for a bike.
After we got home, we watched some TV and then I used my computer. Poly was bothering me and bothering me. I put a blanket on the ground and got on the floor and she was loving it and me. She got so comfortable. I'd get back up to go to my computer and she was not happy so I decided it was bedtime. I took her into bed and put her down on it. I was going plugging in my phone and such. I expected her to move but she did not so I slept crunched up then finally squeezed my legs in. She slept that way the entire night. I finally got to stretch out when Dave woke up. I cannot believe she didn't get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment