Thursday, January 17, 2013

1.7

Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jeans: JCP, Sweater: Limited, Necklace: Lia Sophia ($96.96)
I woke up around 11 (oops).  Then I watched Melissa & Joey on my iPad in bed. I got up around 1 and made peanut butter and jelly but went back to bed to eat it and watch more TV.  (I was also sneezing a lot.) Around 4, I got up and went for my run.
I ran 5 miles so I got back a little after 5.  Dave was home. I was supposed to help him install his bike rack but since I left for my run too late, he did that himself. I quickly showered and we headed out the door.
We met Brian for dinner at Tomatina's.  We were there almost 2 hours. We did a Google+ hangout with my family so Brian could talk to his relatives. It was hard to hear in the restaurant but there was so much pressure to do it soon because it was late in PA.  They couldn't see a picture from my phone. I'm wondering if that was because I was not able to be on wireless.
After dinner, Dave and I watched a little TV and then he went in to read. I snacked, did a core workout, and snacked some more.  Then I started watching Melissa & Joey until 3 am. I meant to go to sleep early since I had to wake up before 8 but I did a bad job. I kept saying 1 more episode and it's a lot easier when they are only 20 minutes long.  Poly was bugging me and only happy when I got on the floor to spend time with her. She's quite the spoiled cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment