I'm keeping almost all the goals the same as I did the past few months even though I haven't met many any of the months. I'm increase my mileage goal and adding a biking goal and a Body Pump goal
- Complete 16 cardio workouts (running, exercise bike, elliptical, or workout video)
- Complete 13 core workouts
- Frequency: Run 12 times.
- Distance: Run 60 total miles (Reach goal of 70 miles)
- Workout with Dave 5 times.
- Lift weights 10 times. (Body Pump can be included here)
- Exercise 5 times that aren't considered cardio above (mainly thinking about walks here that don't fit in anywhere)
- Have 3 double workout days (morning + evening, lunch + evening, etc)
- Stretch for 10 consecutive minutes 2 times
- Do foam roller exercises 3 times
- Do yoga 1 time.
- Bike 5 times
- Attend Body Pump 3 times
I have a few other goals that are related to exercise but aren't me working out.
- Have a photo shoot to get some athletic pictures for at the top of this post.
- No more than 12 rest days all month (stretching or doing foam roller exercises means it is not a rest day)
- No more than 3 consecutive rest days. (the only change. It was 2 days before)