Friday, January 18, 2013

Shopping (1.15.13)

I went to the mall to use my coupons that were spend $50 get $25 off. I had 2 of them. I also bought 3 necklaces at Charlotte Russe. I could only find some of the links online.

Jade FIT FOR A QUEEN STATEMENT NECKLACE (Left Photo)
Charlotte Russe - $12.99

Style: 301374590
This dramatic statement necklace is perfect for a royal evening! Long chain design features dangling gemstones and beads with intricate filigree accents. Fits with a lobster claw and extender; 14" long. 

Faceted Bead Statement Necklace $6 (2 for $5) (similar)

Orange Casual Necklace $6 (2 for $5) (as you can tell I didn't find this online so I don't have a good name for it.)

Limited Necklace (bottom right photo) - $4.14 ($39.90, on sale for $12.99, then all sale priced items were $40% off, then on top of that I used my spend $50 get $25 off so everything was prorated)

Marled Dolman-Sleeve Sweater

ITEM# 5773206
  • Extra-soft and lightweight cotton blend
  • Boatneck
  • Short dolman sleeves
  • Wide ribbed hem
  • Acrylic, Rayon, and Wool Blend
  • Machine wash, gentle cycle.
  • Import
Limited - $12.74 ($49.90, on sale for $39.99, then all sale priced items were $40% off, then on top of that I used my spend $50 get $25 off so everything was prorated)

Black Boyfriend Cardigan - $7.96 ($54.90, on sale for $24.99, then all sale priced items were $40% off, then on top of that I used my spend $50 get $25 off so everything was prorated)

Mesh Peasant Henley Top


ITEM# 5056933
  • Soft, sheer stretch mesh with banded collar and split V-neck
  • Functional placket with metallic buttons
  • Chest pocket
  • Soft shirring at front and back yoke
  • 3/4 sleeves with buttoned cuffs
  • Soft Nylon Mesh
  • Machine wash, gentle cycle.
  • Import

Polka dot Mesh Peasant Henley Top (in the new arrival section at the store but it is not online)
Both tops were 39.50 originally and all tops were buy one get one half price. Then my spend $50, get $25 off was pro-rated. So they were each $15.89 (pretending that each was 1/4 off instead of one being full price and the other being half off)
All tops were a size small. In the past all tops from Limited were an XS. Above you can see what they looked like in the dressing room. They have weird lighting around the mirror so these look a little odd.

I think I got some pretty good deals. Have you gotten any good deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment