Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2.22

I watched TV in bed for a bit. Then I ate lunch. I didn't like the old fashioned donut with maple icing so I saved it for Dave. I couldn't handle the mix of the flavors. A raised glazed with maple icing is really good but I just couldn't handle the old fashioned.

I watched a lot of TV. I did make it out and do a run. I almost slacked off yet again.  My throat hurt some and I was sneezing and blowing my nose all morning/afternoon. But then I went for my run and actually felt so much better after. I don't think I sneezed once.  I was going to run 3 miles, then changed it to 4, then 3, then 2, and I eventually ended with 3.3.

I probably watched TV with Dave after he got home then watched more TV. I had leftover spaghetti for dinner. Leftovers sure last awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment