Wednesday, February 6, 2013

1.25


 What I wore to bike to google. Plus I wore an athletic jacket.
I was packing to go to the gym and Poly didn't want me to go. She kept trying to stop me from packing the bag. I met Hilary at the gym to swim. I'm too scared to do new things on my own for the first time. It's funny because I had no idea how to get to the pool or where the showers were but just after walking in the locker room a little, I found both.  I swam a half mile and was exhausted.

At home, I ate a little cheese and looked at the computer. Before I knew it, it was time to head to Google. Hilary and I biked there to meet Dave. We went to 2 dining halls. I was not satisfied at the first one. Because of all the food, we were a lot slower on our way back.
I played with Poly when I got back. She also hid in the box. You probably can't even tell she is under all the packing paper in the one picture.
I heard a plane and since my camera was handy, I tried to quickly get a picture. It turned out OK. If I had a few more seconds notice, I could have had better ones.
I watched TV with Poly. I was so exhausted from swimming. I just wanted to sleep. I stayed awake though. Dave brought Wendy's for dinner. I ate that and then went back to watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment