Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2.10

 Sweater: Express, Jeans: Limited, Boots: DSW, Necklace: Charlotte Russe
I watched TV. I napped. Dave woke me up wanting to biking somewhere to eat. I was too tired for that. We ended up driving to the place he found to bike to. I was not a big fan. It was similar to Panera in how you order but the food wasn't as good.
I watched some TV with Dave and some TV on my own. Poly was cute.

So I watched the Riches and took a screen shot when the mom was supposed to be on the phone. Do you ever notice on TV shows when they claim they are on the phone, how you can see the screen and they clearly aren't on a call. This screen shot gives an example of that. I notice it on so many shows. Probably every show that I've seen except one. I wish I could think of the time that they did it properly but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment