Sunday, March 17, 2013

3.11

I accidentally woke up at noon. Changing of the clocks ruined me. I turned off my alarms without realizing it. Poly even slept with me.  Then I talked to my mom on the phone for over an hour.

I ate leftover PF Chang's for lunch.
I noticed a mistake on Glee. They were working on pottery but when the guy gets up to leave, the pot thing is like it was at the beginning. Then the girl turns around and the pot is back to having been worked on.
I put on workout clothes but never worked out.

I walked to Sprouts and Trader Joe's. I spent $35 but never did buy hamburger buns.

I cooked burgers and sweet potato fries for dinner. The fries were so good. They were just a frozen bag from Trader Joe's. I wish I had more. The bag is smaller than the size bag we used to get of regular fries at a grocery store.  I watched some TV and entered in Sachi's Stampin' Up Order.

The day flew by. I only watched 1 full episode plus the last 15 min of a show through out the day. Then I only watched 1.5 political shows with Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment