Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4.29

I woke up at 8:30 after 10 full hours of sleep. Around 4 I woke up but saw it was only 4 so I went back to sleep. I can't believe I slept so long. My alarm actually woke me up at 8:30. I wonder if I would have slept more without the alarm.  I was using my mac in the morning or trying to but it didn't seem to want to cooperate.

As soon as I woke up I started watching The Good Wife. By 2 PM I finished season 4 of it.  I really like the show but dislike a few aspects of it. As soon as it was over I realized I hadn't eaten lunch so then I started The Mentalist so I could eat and watch TV.  For some reason the show was so good that I didn't even realize lunch time came and went.

I started setting up draft blog posts with the pictures so they could become scheduled posts. That's my favorite thing. I went from 22 drafts to only 12. Go me.  I watched Monk on my other monitor during this. I also updated March on my snr site. A few dates are giving me trouble (errors) and Dave is not motivated to fix it.

Once Dave got home, I watched more Monk and used my computer. He went to the gym and I did the same thing I was doing. He brought Habit Burger home after the gym. I enjoy their sweet potato fries but not their burgers. Dave and I watched Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and American Idol (from last week).

Then we went into bed. I said I was going to read but I just played Popping Donuts and then watched more Monk. I believe it was about 2:30 AM when I kept falling asleep during the episode so I finally stopped it.

No comments:

Post a Comment