Friday, June 21, 2013

6.19

 Pants & top = F21, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Lia Sophia.
I woke around 7:30 when Dave woke up. He had commented that I'm usually already awake. I started using my laptop and Poly decided to get comfortable on me. I couldn't actually see my screen but I just kept replying to an email. Finally when she got up I hurried to the bathroom before she returned.  As soon as I was done, I remembered I was supposed to pee in a cup.  Then I started drinking lots of juice and water. Minutes before I had to leave for my appointment, I was able to finally pee again.  I peed about 2 oz but drank over 40 oz.
My doctor appointment was at 10:10. She was actually on-time this time. She complimented my jeans too.
After the appointment, I went to google with Dave and ate lunch. I ate for a solid hour.
After I got home I went to take my daily picture and Poly sure didn't want me to leave her. She tried to get me to pay attention to her. Then I took my picture and she watched from the window. I came inside and loaded the pictures and they all sucked so I went out to take more and she watched again.

I got home and used the computer. I was exhausted. I mainly replied to emails and before I knew it, it was 3:30 and I had a few things to do. I decided to watch some TV and that was the first time Poly stopped being annoying. She slept on the chair. I think she likes all the junk on the chair.  I didn't even finish an episode but did like the little break. Then I called into a google hangout for Dev Bootcamp and that lasted until 5:45.
Dave and I found the pieces for my desk and put it together.  Then Dave cooked dinner. (I hated it so then I had leftover ribs and a leftover hot dog.  Dinner was this velvetta thing that has ground meeting and mac n cheese but it sure was gross.) We ate and then finished setting up the computer.

I finally have 2 monitors again and a little bit of table space. I spent all evening on my computer. I should have been coding but I was playing with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment