Wednesday, July 3, 2013

5.20

 Pants and Shirt: F21, Shoes: Famous Footwear
I woke up before 8:30 but played Solitaire in bed until about 9:30. Then I did some Dev Bootcamp prep for a few hours. I ate lunch and watched TV. Then I did some stuff with pictures and more Dev Bootcamp prep.
Close to 2:30 I went and curled up in bed and played Solitaire and then took a little nap.

At 4, a mover was supposed to come to give us an estimate. This was our second appointment because the first time he cancelled. Well he never showed and this time he didn't even call. I guess Acme Movers don't want our business.  I was reading blogs in the living room while waiting for him to show so I did catch up on a lot of blogs but I'm still way behind.

I ate dinner before Dave got home. I was watching the news about Oklahoma too. I can't even believe all the destruction. It's just awful hearing about the schools.

Dave got home then went to the gym. I continued to watch the news and read blogs.  He got Habit Burger on the way home. Since I already ate I just had him get me a milkshake. The milkshake was more like milk though so it wasn't even good.

We watched Big Bang Theory (2 episodes), How I Met Your Mother, and Hell's Kitchen. Dave still wasn't ready for bed so I put back on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment