Thursday, July 25, 2013

DBC Week 2 Day 3 (7/24)

I woke up at 6 but didn't have to so went back to sleep until close to 6:50. I'm not sure if my alarm went off while I was awake or if I just stopped it from going off.

It took about 30 min to get to DBC. But lots of walking. Tons of stairs. And the BART was so hot that my face was read when I got in. We got in around 8. On our way we stopped at 7/11 so I bought milk and OJ. So I got milk with my cereal.

The entire day felt busy. I felt like I learned. I felt like the day wasn't as awful as other days with workload.

Around 3 PM I got really tired. I looked around and based on everyone's faces, they were all tired too. 

We talked more about classes.  I might make a separate post about that if I ever find the time.

We coded. I was done with the core exercises at a reasonable time. That seems to happen about every other day.

I got home at 10 PM.  I was up until midnight. I spent a lot of time telling Dave about my day. Then I coded a little bit to finish a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment