Friday, September 6, 2013

My Mornings

So I started off DBC with an alarm set for 6:05 and one set for 6:09. I would usually get out of bed at the second one. Then I'd leave the house at 6:30 and get to the train station a little early and sit there to wait for the train. Sometimes I had to bike slow because of the baby and sometimes I didn't trigger the light and other times I just had to wait at lights so I wanted the extra time.

Now I set numerous alarms and get out of bed around 6:30 and then leave at 6:40ish (Once it was 6:44). Then I book it. I push the walk sign if there isn't a car at the light because the walk sign gets triggered right away and I don't have to wait minutes. I lock my bike at the train station and just barely miss the train. (If I did miss it, there is another 7 minutes later but it takes longer so I would arrive at DBC about a half hour later.)

I still take my daily picture in the morning. I'm not sure how I get ready so fast.  I'm really pushing it though. I will probably miss the train I want at some point in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment