Thursday, February 20, 2014

1.31

Dave was doing a little work at home before going in to work so I had Ella hang out with him. They both enjoyed hanging out together.
 
Leaving for the doctors
I had my 6 week doctor visit. On our way home, we stopped at Safeway. Ella was so tired that I knew I could run in and get a few things.
Ella woke up from her nap and her swaddle was like this.
 We went for a walk.
Ella briefly napped in the crib without being swaddled. She fell asleep and wasn't swaddled. I knew she'd wake up when I swaddled her. She did startle herself awake. Also I put her down on her back or tried to but she turned to her side just as I was putting her down. I knew it'd be a short nap since she wasn't swaddled so I left her.


I like our video camera. I like having the settings that it will have a doorbell sound if her crying is over a certain point. The doorbell helps in the night but I still have it on during the day too.



2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I wouldn't worry about the side lying, can she roll back onto her back? (That's unsolicited advice though.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if she can go back to her back. She prefers her side so wants that so that's the direction she only tries to move to

      Delete