Friday, May 30, 2014

May 11-20 Outfits


5/11
I don't have any pictures that include my sandals and the top of my head. I love love love love how Ella and I coordinated.
5/13
I was on the phone with my mom here.
5/14
A friend gave me this top. It's pretty loose around the belly. I really like how the nursing portion is at the top.
5/15
I wore this to the dentist. I discovered I should wear skirts more with nursing friendly tops. I had on a nursing bra but they are trouble. I should have ones that aren't padded and are the thinnest possible fabric or something. The night before I french braided my hair. I had showered about 12 hours earlier and part of my hair was still damp. That's how I got the wave in my hair. It didn't really last though.
5/15
 I think I have to retire this shirt. It's quite stained from deodorant or from sweating.
5/16
 I got blood work and dye injection and never took off my bandages.
5/17
5/19
I went for a walk at Shoreline so I wore the jacket for part of it.  I used my 50mm lens here. I took some on auto and some with manual. I liked manual so much better. I just did the test with some then the other so I could have a direct comparison. With manual some had me entirely blurry though if I was off center since I had picked a dot in the center to be in focus.
5/20
One of these times I'm going to put on makeup before Ella's monthly photos.

2 comments:

  1. 5/11 is so cute with you matching. And I really like that polka dot tanktop on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Don't Ella and I need to do some shopping to dress more similar all the time?

      Delete