Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sleep Log

There is need to analyze the log above. Just note the inconsistencies. I even thought she was napping at noon but that doesn't even appear to be the case.

There are a few times I woke Ella up accidentally in the car and stopped marking that. Many of the shorter naps in the morning are during runs. She tended to doze off and wake up  before we even stopped running. I should label them as stroller or something just so I can see how bad I'm screwing her up.

How do you like this?

I can send you the actual file if you really want to look at it. It's so hard to make it blog friendly.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I'm going to do this with my next kid, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I track with my app as it happens. Then last night I filled out 19 days with. It was quick like 15-30 min but I didn't time it.

    ReplyDelete