Tuesday, September 16, 2014


Ella was awake again for awhile before I heard. I feel bad for her.
Dave reads the newspaper in the living room now and Ella plays. Sometimes he's quite distracted with her.  She kept putting her rubber ducky in his mouth. She loved doing that. Then she'd take it back and do it again.

I organized a run at 9 AM specifically because someone asked me to. Well that someone didn't show. I waited around for 10 minutes. Well more than 10 minutes since I was early. Then I was going to run alone. I couldn't get my garmin to pick up satellites so at 9:15 I was going to leave. I was even back at the car and they worked. I figured since I drove all the way there I should just run. Since the Steelers started at 10, I decided to just run 2 miles FAST. My goal was 10 min pace but when I kept being better, I kept wanting to keep that speed up.  I ended with a 9:29 pace. Ella's nap was short though!

Since it was chilly when we were outside, I decided to try out Ella's new hoodie. I put it on after we were home then I put on the matching pants. I said she was practicing for our Pennsylvania trip. Then Dave gave her a terrible towel to really make her be practicing. She wasn't that interested in the towel.  She looked so cute all bundled up.
I made it home just in time for the game. Dave was cooking some snacks to eat during the game when I got home.  Then when he was eating, he said Ella needed her football snacks too. I gave her some cheerios and put her high chair right next to Dave.  He was explaining the game to her. He tried to give her a Terrible Towel too. She would look at the game and then she'd look at Dave when he was explaining things to her. It was so cute.   During half time, I got her down for a nap. Then the Steelers sucked!

I actually took a lot more "pictures" of them bonding but realized halfway through that I was taking a ton of 1 second videos.

These are the videos I took when I thought I was taking a picture.

After Ella's nap, we finished hooking together the bike trailer. We had to find the missing third piece from in the house first.  Ella just crawled outside when Dave left the door open. I thought it was cute. Then Ella got filthy hands, feet, and knees from the porch.

Then we went on our first bike ride with Ella.

I snacked with Ella after. We shared a banana. I was still hungry so I had cheez itz. Well Ella really wanted them and even though I tried to keep her away she spilled some. Before I got a chance to clean them up, she tried to pick up and eat the crumbs. When that didn't work she just stuck her mouth directly on the couch.
We played a bit. She found my headphones so I put them on her. She looked so cute that I tried to get a picture. It's hard work because she was constantly moving.

Ella went to sleep early because she had 1 nap + 10 minutes in the stroller. She fell right to sleep on me. I was shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment